Saturday 19 May 2012

... And She's Finally There!


As I sit on the bed and read one of the Mary Balogh's e-books, the cool air from the newly bought cooler washes over me. Listening songs of Kishore Kumar on my laptop, I am feeling unbelievably happy. Why? Dunno. Or wait. Maybe I do. Maybe coz I'm at a place I've always wanted to be. A city which has been more of a dreamland for me for the past four years. Gawd! I'm finally here. I'm in DELHI. Yup. And having been here for more than 48 hours now, I'm still unable to believe it. Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I AM IN DELHI!!!

Till 5 days ago, it was still a dream and I was supposed to be staying with my family. But as little sister says, "Didi, things always work out for you the way you want." TOUCHWOOD!!! And dear God, bless her. Btw, even I was kind of shocked to find myself here. Dear Dad agreed in no time, dear mommy also affirmed (yeah! That came as the greatest shock.) And above all, I got reservation just one day before! Dunno how. But as they say, you always reach places if you are destined to be there (as bhai said). So, here I am. Yuppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm sorry if you think I'm being over-enthusiastic but come on, I'm in Delhi! :) :D
So, now you must now have understood why I haven't written for more than a week. The weather here is good. Loads better than stupid place where my college is. What else? Yeah! I'm staying with my cousin and finding life's great joys in chores like doing utensils and washing clothes myself (maid is on a week leave). And the best part, I'm not slightly perturbed by all this. I'm even making chapattis!

Its time to meet all the old friends here and honestly, I've never been so happy lately (except for the time when I started writing Weeping Tranquility and got great response). I'm fondly remembering all the memories of the people related to this place and can't help smiling. Someone, somewhere is being missed. And I've got a very positive feeling about all this. Maybe it's time to pen down many more happy poems now. Will let you know as things happen. *sweet smile*

LIfe is blessed! :)

1 comment:

  1. All the best for ur stay there sonam.... Good luck

    ReplyDelete