Monday 7 May 2012

I Wish...

I was writing some other post to be posted today but admittedly, even I found it kinda boring. Yeah! It happens. ;)
So, here I am, with a better post according to me. Another reason is that the people who read the first two posts, applauded My First Blog more. Hence, I decided I would post another poem.(Ms. G and Ms. K, I never showed this one to even you two ever.) I wrote it a long, long time back. Four years I guess. Again, the same question -- for whom? Ummm, I remember the name but not the face. He he he. Seems a peculiar thing to write a poem on someone at one point of your life and then almost completely forgetting them, right? Well, that's the way I am! You see, we get something out of every situation -- however sad or stupid. So, this poem came out of that silly situation. It goes like this... 

I wish I had you,
I wish those words were not true.
I wish you were mine,
And our relationship grew with time.

I wish those meetings were long,
I wish our love was strong.
I wish those chats still existed,
I wish those presents were really gifted.

I wish I had not uttered those words,
I wish the sky be still full of birds.
I wish there was no dark,
I wish I had made my mark.

I wish there was no night,
I wish our life was happy and bright.
I wish the weather was pleasant,
The same way wishes any peasant.

I wish you were not so cold,
And grew as the wine goes old.
I wish the days were sunny and warmer
And the sea soon gets calmer.

I wish we spend some time together,
There are so many memories to gather.
I wish life turns beautiful again,
I wish you see no loss or gain.

I wish soon comes the rain,
I wish you could realize my pain.
I wish my wishes to come true soon
And we dance under a full moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment