Sunday 6 May 2012

I'm Gonna Miss You *Sob* *Sob*

Few days back, I had nothing to do. Exams were less than a week away. But who cares about the insignificant things of life? Vaise bhi, exams in my college (infact, in most of the colleges of our country) are more or less about cramming stuff before exam and getting rid of them from our brains during exam. End of the story.

Haan! So, where was I? Yeah! Few days back, I had nothing to do. So, I started reading (yup, that's my passion!) my favourite set of books -- The Harry Potter Series for, I suppose, the zillionth time. And, it was, as always, enchanting. Usually I follow Swami Vivekanand such matters, i.e. I respect other people's opinions. But this is one case I just can't help but pity those people whom God deprived of the ability to love (yes, there's nothing such as 'liking' Harry Potter books) them. And then there are people like Ms. K, who accept that  they don't have the imagination power to make themselves believe that there exists a place like Hogwarts. GAWD! What not I will give away to just be a part of it!

Anyway, coming back to my reading it, I went through all of it again. The anger towards the Dursleys, the surprise on Harry's 11th birthday, the magical life of Hogwarts, the strength of friendship, the love, the ecstasy, the sadness, the wrath and even intense hatred. Though each of the books is as best as it can be, my personal favourite is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Being the emotional fool I am, I naturally loved the moment when Harry comes to know that he has a wonderful wizard, Sirius Black, as his Godfather. Ah! What a moment of joy it was! But it was perhaps one of the saddest moments of my life when that ugly Voldemort loving bi*ch Bellatrix killed him. This was soon followed by deaths of Dumbledore, Hedwig, Mad Eye Moody, Dobby, Snape and Fred Weasley in further books. After Sirius, I guess it was Fred's demise that shook me most. For crying out aloud, he was the funniest! 

Here are reactions of some of the Weasleys after Fred's death, as I thought them to be...

Molly Weasley: Fred! Where are you dear? Please come back. I will never even think of scolding you. I'm even ready to work along with you at that joke shop of yours. Please come back.

Arthur Weasley: Son, I know you sacrificing your life was a deed of great bravery. But I wonder if we ever have to convert that ghoul in the attic into Ron again, who will give a helping hand to George and me?

Percy Weasley: I know I was a pighead. But who's gonna remind me of that for the rest of my life?

Ron Weasley: Look, I promise I won't have any problem if you keep on Apparating and Disapparating in my room for the rest of my life. I would even pay you for the stuff I buy in Weasleys' Wizards Wheezes till the last knut. Now, can you stop making all of us gloomy and return?

Ginny Weasley: I wish you could be here to see me with Harry. You see, I listened to you and stopped having multiple boyfriends. 

George Weasley: You know mate, earlier it was just an ear. But now, it feels like someone has ripped my soul apart. Half of my soul is missing. My better half is missing. Life is just not the same without you.


And mine: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?? You were here with us just a moment before.. And you were joking.. Fred??? Where are you??? Please answer.. Fred??? 




And here is a small letter for Molly:





2 comments:

  1. awe...weasleys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well height of being a FAN..,,
    :)
    And yeah i Too like Harry Series and Hogwarts and stuff..,,

    ReplyDelete