Friday 4 May 2012

My First Blog!

My First Blog

So, this is it. Same old story. Have been thinking of writing a blog since forever. And now, with dear mommy's pushes and in the presence of my dear friend and room-mate Ms. G, I'm finally here!!!
Yuppppiiieeeee... And it feels so great. Exams ended today and so I'm obviously exhilarated. The usual monotonous things aside, I guess I'll straight away get to the point.
So, there I was. Sitting on my bed last night, trying to study. And even two-fifths of my portion for the end semester exam was not finished. And suddenly, out of nowhere, a word 'longing' crept into my mind. And then 'love', and finally 'light'. Believe me when I say I really tried to fight the urge but it overpowered me and with a slight tug from my other roomie Ms. K, i wrote something. Though its not my first, but I'm glad its a part of my first blog.
Now, don't ask for whom it is coz even I don't know. ;) Yeah! I know this is so typically me. Anyway, leaving all aside, it goes like this...

Dear stars, take the light of my love
And let him know I long to see him.

Dear wind, take a wisp of my wishes
And convey to him that I want him to be happy.

Dear seas, take the scenes of my solitude
And show him that I search for my soul mate.

Dear moon, take my mornings along with you
And they will move him seeing how much he is being missed.

Dear sun, take the glow of my face
And let him see that I bask in the warmth of his love.

Dear canaries, take the concern from my core
And when you cross him, he'll sense he is being cared for.

Dear songs, do not go to him
Coz he'll hear my sobs and will be here right away.

Dear fate, let him finish his voyage
And faith tells him we'll be soon together anyway.

Dear patience, do not run out please
Coz peace is just a door away. :)

14 comments:

  1. gud one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesum poem ...d song line is d best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embedded Love..,,
    Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iv read quite some blogs. This one stands right up there with the best. Well written !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud hai!!! n BTW it suits so well for me..;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome blogggg..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It

    all starts

    with some

    idea. One

    s u d d e n

    spark of

    brilliance .

    A flash of genius. But

    you can never tell where

    an idea will end up. Because

    an idea can

    spread, change,

    grow and may end up affect-

    ing the way we live. But no

    matter how the idea may

    change our lives, we all will

    always look back and try to

    understand how it all began.

    We admire the humble be-

    ginning of the idea and

    the fertile minds which

    gave birth to it. We

    celebrate those mo-

    ments of splendor

    and we marvel

    at the fine thought

    p r o c e s s behind

    t h e s e i d e a s.

    We here f i rmly

    b e l i e ve in the

    i n f i nite c a pac-

    ity of the h uman

    m i n d. We be-

    l i e v e that all

    we need is that

    onesec- ond of

    inspira- tion.

    ReplyDelete